Bow hunting with Limcroma Safaris

It's cool to see so many folks hunting with Limcroma this year. You are all in for an incredible safari. I am jealous!

They were just breaking ground on the new lodge when we were there so we didn't get to see it. If it is half as nice as the original lodge, you are all in for a treat. You all had better go on diets now, because you will gain 10 pounds from the fantastic meals. Actually, everything they do is over the top! I will be looking forward to all of the hunting reports.

Great ! Now you got me thinking about how I can save enough to go back ......
Glen

I'm booked for my first trip to SA second week of September, counting down the days. Have heard nothing but great things about Limcroma ! Can't wait to get there.

I'm booked for my first trip to SA second week of September, counting down the days. Have heard nothing but great things about Limcroma ! Can't wait to get there.

I'll be there Sept 20th, don't kill all the big ones!

I'll be there Sept 20th, don't kill all the big ones!

Looks like we will be heading out while your heading in! Can't make any promises on what will be left

Looks like we will be heading out while your heading in! Can't make any promises on what will be left

What's on your menu Mike ?

Just leave some for seed. I will be lookin' for a truck load of critters in 2018! ;)

@GTHC - Gemsbok, Impala, Warthog and Kudu I think at this point. If I can stuff enough money in the bag between now and then I'm debating a zebra and an Eland (my wife wants a zebra rug) You?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristelEn

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double