Bow Hunt Cape Buff???

Gerhard

AH veteran
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
247
Reaction score
120
Location
Dullstroom
Deals & offers
4
Media
103
Articles
2
Hunted
South Africa
Guys,


I would like to find out if there are guys interested in a possible bow hunt for Cape Buff Cow.

I know that Cape Buff Bull hunts are very expensive.

I have a limited amount of cows available for interested bow hunters.

Any questions you are welcome to PM me.

Thanks for the info
 
I think people would be interested in that.
 
I would be interested, not sure about the bow thing though.
 
I would be interested, not sure about the bow thing though.

Jaustin,

This is the perfect opportunity to take one of the big 5 family with the bow and arrow.

I will be standing right beside you just in case the cow wants to get full of nonsense... :D
 
Gerhard, I am a new member so I am not sure how to send a PM yet but I will be in Namibia in August and may be interested in a Cow bowhunt in SA either before or after my hunt. I am full of questions so contact me direct at my regular email: mikelangrehr@aol.com and we can discuss this possibility.

Mike
 
Gerhard, I am a new member so I am not sure how to send a PM yet but I will be in Namibia in August and may be interested in a Cow bowhunt in SA either before or after my hunt. I am full of questions so contact me direct at my regular email: mikelangrehr@aol.com and we can discuss this possibility.

Mike

Mike,

I have send you an email as requested.

Regards,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,425
Members
170,582
Latest member
BrenK
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top