AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunted
South Africa
Guys,

I would like to find out if there are guys interested in a possible bow hunt for Cape Buff Cow.

I know that Cape Buff Bull hunts are very expensive.

I have a limited amount of cows available for interested bow hunters.

Any questions you are welcome to PM me.

Thanks for the info

I think people would be interested in that.

I would be interested, not sure about the bow thing though.

I would be interested, not sure about the bow thing though.

Jaustin,

This is the perfect opportunity to take one of the big 5 family with the bow and arrow.

I will be standing right beside you just in case the cow wants to get full of nonsense... :D

Gerhard, I am a new member so I am not sure how to send a PM yet but I will be in Namibia in August and may be interested in a Cow bowhunt in SA either before or after my hunt. I am full of questions so contact me direct at my regular email: mikelangrehr@aol.com and we can discuss this possibility.

Mike

Gerhard, I am a new member so I am not sure how to send a PM yet but I will be in Namibia in August and may be interested in a Cow bowhunt in SA either before or after my hunt. I am full of questions so contact me direct at my regular email: mikelangrehr@aol.com and we can discuss this possibility.

Mike

Mike,

I have send you an email as requested.

Regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross