BOTSWANA: Successful Safari In Botswana With NKWE SAFARIS

Thanks for the report. Looks like a great place, and Hello from Libby

fantastic bulls !!

Are there still issues with the one and only D&P out of Botswana?

fantastic bulls !!

I did Dip and Pack there and it was perfect. Literally, couldn’t have been better. I used trophy shippers on this end as well.

I did Dip and Pack there and it was perfect. Literally, couldn’t have been better. I used trophy shippers on this end as well.
Do a search under EPILOGUE for my final comment's re my trip with NKWE Safaris

fantastic bulls !!

We had 3 hunters and 1 observer in our group with NKWE Safaris this past June. Mochaba Developments in Maun was the D&P and everything went smoothly.

I don't think Jaco and his team will let you down. If he has the new camp open on the north side of the Kalahari game reserve, the hunt should be great.
We are looking for the big Kudu and Eland. We are willing to hunt hard for them. We all have nice specimens but we want to bring home the exceptional versions. :cool: And we keep seeing and hearing about Jaco and his crew even without any stateside tours and shows.

We are looking for the big Kudu and Eland. We are willing to hunt hard for them. We all have nice specimens but we want to bring home the exceptional versions. :cool: And we keep seeing and hearing about Jaco and his crew even without any stateside tours and shows.
Jaco's good reputation is well earned and well deserved. I only had 1 hunt with him, but it was excellent and exceeded. My co-hunters on the trip are very well traveled worldwide hunters and they were 100% satisfied.

Excellent animals, sounds like an amazing trip! What series of flights did you use to get there?

Now that my Botwana trophies have arrived at Monarch Taxidermy in Helena Montana, I thought I would share this short FYI regarding shipping costs. My package (one box) weighted 63 KGM (138 pounds) and included: 3 kudu skulls and 2 capes, 1 waterbuck skull and cape, and 1 warthog skull. The shipment traveled from Maun (Botswana) to Johannesburg to Istanbul to Seattle where it was picked up by Coppersmith Global Logistics. The cost was $2,950 (this was the total cost between Maun and Seattle and included dipping, packing and all necessary certificates). The shipment cost from Seattle to Helena was $1,425 (this was the total cost between Seattle and Helena and included all necessary documents and Coppersmith handling fees). So the total cost came in at $4,375 which seems comparable with some of my previous shipments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyan65373

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.