Bobsled

See China has Australia present last for winter games
I thought A (in alphabet) was the first letter
It’s plain pathetic this is w China
 
That sucks,
But, we are bigger than that. We love here and love it.
 
See China has Australia present last for winter games
I thought A (in alphabet) was the first letter
It’s plain pathetic this is w China
China, who gifted the entire mankind with this wonderful virus is now hosting Olympics!! Pathetic indeed.....

Instead of naming the sled "Biden" the team USA should have named it "Brandon" as in "Let's go Brandon".
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,930
Members
170,480
Latest member
vastecautevane
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top