Blaser R93 270 win barrel and magazine insert

ftothfadd

AH enthusiast
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
353
Reaction score
323
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
Hungary, Austria, Tajikistan, North Ossetia, Canada, Alaska
So, I decided to part with my R93 and only keep my R8 as I am trying the free up some funds for a mauser m98 build.
I have a 270 Win barrel in like new condition with magazine insert included for sale. It is $800 shipped TYD.
Happy to provide additional images if requested, though you can see photography is not my forte (note my shadow in the pic).
Reasonable offers might be entertained.
Thank you for looking.

270 barrel .jpeg
270 Win barrel.jpg
 
Still available for the one time low payment of $800.
Thank you for looking
 
I have interest but also questions. I have an r93 with 3 barrels and magazine inserts-- .257 wby, .300 wsm, and .338 win mag. If I buy your barrel and insert do I need anything else to make it work? Do I need an additional action to go from magnum to non-magnum calibers? Can you ship direct to me or do we have to go thru ffl? I wouldn't think so. How do you switch barrels on a r93? Help me out please.
 
If you want to dm me with first name and phone # I can call you later today or tomorrow.
 
There has been some interest but the barrel is still. available.
Thank you for looking.
 
Last edited:
I have interest but also questions. I have an r93 with 3 barrels and magazine inserts-- .257 wby, .300 wsm, and .338 win mag. If I buy your barrel and insert do I need anything else to make it work? Do I need an additional action to go from magnum to non-magnum calibers? Can you ship direct to me or do we have to go thru ffl? I wouldn't think so. How do you switch barrels on a r93? Help me out please.

Based on R8 experience, I would speculate that you also need a "standard" bolt head.
 
Based on R8 experience, I would speculate that you also need a "standard" bolt head.
That is correct, and it has been discussed with '68boy.
 
If you can come up with the bolt head for $100.00 I will buy barrel and magazine insert for $800.00. Let me know
 
If you can come up with the bolt head for $100.00 I will buy barrel and magazine insert for $800.00. Let me know
I will see what I can do, I may be on the trail of one. Will let you know in a couple days!
 
Last edited:
To entice some interest, the price on this 270 Win R93 barrel is now dropped to $750 shipped TYD.
Thank you for looking.
 
Still waiting for its new owner
 
Sadly, i had a lead on one, but by time I made an offer it was sold. I keep looking. Thank you for reaching out though!
 
Thank you for all the interest. The barrel has been sold.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,202
Members
169,274
Latest member
VilmaKorne
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top