Blaser magazine issue

godwincp

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
400
Reaction score
920
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
SCI,NRA
Hunted
namibia,zambia, Zimbabwe,Botswana, South Africa
My 416 magazine clip has a screw protruding beyond the clip- all my other magazine clips the screw is flush with the clip itself. Is this an issue!? The screw is threaded- should I try to screw it back in? Thanks
 
My 416 magazine clip has a screw protruding beyond the clip- all my other magazine clips the screw is flush with the clip itself. Is this an issue!? The screw is threaded- should I try to screw it back in? Thanks
Give a pict
 
It’s an R8 professional. I finally got a hold of Blaser and they said I need to screw it back in although with being spring loaded it’s not easy. Don’t have any idea why it happened. I’m in the Centurion lounge in Atlanta before boarding DL 200 to JNB and then to Harare to charter to camp to leopard hunt with York in the Omay South. Of course this happens one day before you leave but fortunately I always bring a spare. I’ll try to tighten the screw when I get there. Thanks for offering to help
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,570,744
Members
169,005
Latest member
AnneUrban8
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top