Blaser K95 Barrel swapping

Stompbox

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 25, 2020
Messages
140
Reaction score
221
Location
Minnesota
Media
2
For those of you with K95's and multiple barrels, what was the success rate for new barrels fitting your receiver without having to send it in for fitting?
 
We are 100%. We have 8 barrels and 2 frames and barrels work with great lockup on both guns. The only thing out of spec is sadlemounts. I use only quick detach blaser mounts and those are tight or loose depenidng on the barrel but easy to adjust.
 
I am zero percent on the K95 fitment. 2 rifles an 5 barrels.

I sold my K95 to Eddie in Oklahoma few years ago.

Nice rifle, and maybe 10-15 years ago I will want a rifle that light but not today.
 
I am zero percent on the K95 fitment. 2 rifles an 5 barrels.

I sold my K95 to Eddie in Oklahoma few years ago.

Nice rifle, and maybe 10-15 years ago I will want a rifle that light but not today.
That's crazy, my best friend also runs 2 frames and I think has 5 barrels now and all his fit as well. We are both running the older American models I think they were called that were sold 10-15 years ago.
 
My two were bought between 1999-2001.

I really like the way the new thumbhole feels, I am going to back to Blaser this summer and see if I can handle and shoot one of the k95 success rifles.
 
Have an all carbon fiber k95 and 3 barrels. They all fit perfectly and scopes for very well. My favorite guns.
 
My two were bought between 1999-2001.

I really like the way the new thumbhole feels, I am going to back to Blaser this summer and see if I can handle and shoot one of the k95 success rifles.
I would be really interested on how the Success stock feels. I shoot a traditional stocked Luxus and the LOP is okay (I am 170cm), was wondering if the success stock changes the eye relief.
Cheers
John
 
I have two K95’s. One with a thumb hole and one without. I really prefer the thumb hole although both shoot very well for me. I don’t think that eye relief is affected much but I require a longer eye relief than my son and we are both 6’1”. The one thing the thumb hole might do is slightly less kick in the shoulder as your hand and arm absorb some of it but like every other gun, the only time i feel the kick is when I’m target shooting. Otherwise sound and kick don’t exist when I’m shooting an animal.
 
Have an all carbon fiber k95 and 3 barrels. They all fit perfectly and scopes for very well. My favorite guns.
The K95 is my favorite. I took mine goat hunting in BC. The outfitter thought I might have made a mistake. One shot and my goat was down. One shot makes me a better shot.
 
Have an all carbon fiber k95 and 3 barrels. They all fit perfectly and scopes for very well. My favorite guns.
Have you tried moving a scope from barrel to barrel. I also have a few barrels and it’s amazing how close the scope is from barrel to barrel. It only takes a couple clicks and I’m on target.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,365
Messages
1,574,335
Members
170,009
Latest member
tioproskunsling1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top