Bighorn Mountain leaves

gillettehunter

AH ambassador
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
5,339
Reaction score
10,737
Location
WYOMING
Media
140
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
11
USA/Canada
9
Asia/M.East
2
Australia/NZ
1
Hunted
Republic of CongoNamibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
I drove through a bit of the Bighorn Mountains today. Took a few pics with the cell phone and thought some might like to see the change of colors on some of the Aspens and brush along the creeks.
6C105455-1BDD-4137-B966-22DBC75108FB.jpeg
A7BAC343-7136-4AEB-91AF-8AAF023745A2.jpeg
83A1D2FC-688A-484E-894D-2B516E3E4BD0.jpeg


Bruce
 
My wife and I are in Wyoming now... Moving north from Pinedale tomorrow. We will hit the Tetons and bits of Yellowstone tomorrow. I am quite sure she will be hanging out the window taking cell phone pics as we go.
Thanks for sharing your pics Bruce
 
Love this time of year! Thanks for posting
 
Beautiful country. Havent been back that way for some time now.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,722
Members
168,993
Latest member
OctaviaLam
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top