Big five

Only completed 3 so far, lion booked for July 2020. Rhino cant afford so it will be green hunt only. From the 3, buff was a ton of fun, tracking in the wilds of Zim, and I could not stop my legs from vibrating after crawling up to herds in the mopane thick stuff. But the ele completely over come me, something magical, emotional and special, walked tons of miles daily for days straight, then finding the herd and right bull in the thick mopane, sneaking in to mere yards from the herd and having Wayne say "side brain shot" =bang. OMG pure excitement. Ele wins (so far).

MB
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,380
Members
170,567
Latest member
MitziHicks
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top