Big Bore Case Trimmer Help Please

L.E Wilson is the flagship. Its just hard justifying getting rid of the Forsters for one
 
Giraud
Giraud
Giraud

Can’t go wrong. It’ll be worth the wait. Nothing puts a drag on reloading like case trimming.
 
I also struggled with my RCBS trimmer and .450-400 3" brass. The only suitable trimmer I had readily available to purchase in local stores was the Hornady. I bought one and it works just fine for my purposes. Requires a Hornady shell holder though.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,407
Messages
1,575,259
Members
170,239
Latest member
Jon66J1482
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top