Betram Brass Options - Feedback Requested

I know Bertram produces .425 Westley Richards brass, but did not see it on the list. I would love some if you can get them!
 
Yep, Bertram was the go-to for the classic African Big Bore cartridges. Very sad they aren’t producing them anymore.
I think there is some confusion. Bertram USA was just an importer of Bertram Brass. They no longer import, as far as I know Bertram is still going strong. Raven Rock Precision is in the process of becoming an importer for them.
 
There was a post on 4/9/25 on this site, that said they were the new Bertram Brass USA distributor??? I tried to look it up again and could not find it. I Think they said they were DBA DT Munitions???
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,671
Members
168,930
Latest member
SyreetaNor
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top