Best Shooting socks

Shooting socks are so old school. They're for the fuddy duddys. You have to wear 5.11 "tactical" socks now. I'm wearing a pair of Sock and Awe Tiger Camos next time to Africa. Can't wait for the impression. :ROFLMAO:

https://www.511tactical.com/footwear/socks.html
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (346).png
    Screenshot (346).png
    314.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot (347).png
    Screenshot (347).png
    297.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Screenshot (348).png
    Screenshot (348).png
    323.3 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot (349).png
    Screenshot (349).png
    367.9 KB · Views: 145
  • Screenshot (350).png
    Screenshot (350).png
    363 KB · Views: 164
  • Screenshot (351).png
    Screenshot (351).png
    263.2 KB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot (352).png
    Screenshot (352).png
    323.5 KB · Views: 156
I wonder how much the Holland and Holland shooting socks are? They come with a .465 H and H cartridge case tastefully attached to the socks with a thin gold chain instead of the tassels?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (353).png
    Screenshot (353).png
    165.3 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot (354).png
    Screenshot (354).png
    122.6 KB · Views: 140
I had a pair of Winchester rubber boots when I was a kid. $30 at the farm store. Is that close enough?
Yeah, that is close but not expensive enough! Try again! Anything from Rigby and/or manufacturers of the fine double rifle brands?
 
Best not to ask a old school Zim PH they do not wear any.....not recommended.....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,244
Members
169,307
Latest member
slatepike
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top