Best looking round

@rdog
Go for it mate but headspace to 62 thou instead of 64 as rim thickness varies a bit. If you would like to borrow my 25/303 Epps reamer give me a call. My son gets 25 ought six velocities out of his with mild pressure. Load calculations say 47,000 cup.
Remember the No will handle the 7.62 NATO round so you will have fun.
Bob
If i formed 303 /25 Epps from 303 brass & reloaded them would that make me a Transloader? . does the Epps feed out of the magazine ? . Thanks for the offer i will talk to Allan Swan about it. What about reloading dies?
 
If i formed 303 /25 Epps from 303 brass & reloaded them would that make me a Transloader? . does the Epps feed out of the magazine ? . Thanks for the offer i will talk to Allan Swan about it. What about reloading dies?
@rdog
Need to modify the mag to a single loader. Once sases are fire formed you could reload with Simplex 25 cal neck die and bullet seater or we could work something out with dies.
Bob
 
BOB please send picture of a 303/25 Epps.
20200314_103204.jpg

In the No4 I load 51 gns of 2213sc behind a 117grain SST for around 3,000 fps. The 100gn ttsx achieves a comfortable 3,200fps without straining.
My P14 loads are a lot quicker.
Bob
 
View attachment 448335
In the No4 I load 51 gns of 2213sc behind a 117grain SST for around 3,000 fps. The 100gn ttsx achieves a comfortable 3,200fps without straining.
My P14 loads are a lot quicker.
Bob
With the magazine issue will i probably go with the standard 303/25, no problems with dies case forming ect i am getting too old to reinvent the wheel . i have a 240 Weatherby & a 243 so i do not need this to be a 3000 fps rocket. just some thing like the 250 Savage, easy on barrels , shoulders & ears.
 
Last edited:
With the magazine issue will i probably go with the standard 303/25, no problems with dies case forming ect i am getting too old to reinvent the wheel . i have a 240 Weatherby & a 243 so i do not need this to be a 3000 fps rocket. just some thing like the 250 Savage, easy on barrels , shoulders & ears.
@rdog
It will be more like the Roberts on the No4 action.
Bob
 
375 H&H and 270 Win. I'd like to say 500 Jeffery but it's kinda like taking the fat girl to the prom.
I'm down with that! We all need a little love.
1643367865010.png
 
If this were a 1925 advertisement, the .500 Jeffrey being sold then in their "No. 1 Model" for $355us, would be $5,655.70us if purchased in 2021, according to the online U.S. Inflation Calculator. Interesting.
Any body have plans to build a time machine:D
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,335
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top