Best double rifle manufacturer for .600 NE?

Dang! $170,000 for an H&H. I could buy a house......or 4 new pickup trucks....or a couple full bag Safaris....or.......:A Outta:

There are a billion houses in the world, pickups will depreciate in value, trophy quality is lessening every year. Very few Hollands doubles in large calibers, appreciate in value, and you'll have the quality for a lifetime.
Cal

Cal is 100% correct (of course). The problem is, by the time most of us have bought the home and transportation we need (among other things needed as well), there's not enough remaining to purchase an item of such obvious quality and lasting value.

As for the post, I take it that the question is somewhat rhetorical? Either way, my vote would be for a Westley Richards drop lock in 577 NE (an ultra-heavy superior to the 600, in every way).

image.jpg
James Sutherland's 577 NE (courtesy of The Explora). Seen some miles, this one has... Wonderful!

Beautiful gun. Didn't Hemingway have a .577 Double also

The Gun was purchased at auction by Bill Jones you can watch him user it on the video
"Historic Rifles" it has some great history

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayHumble

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.