Beer Drinking Holidays

Happy birthday, Mike :D Beer Bottle: :D Beer Draft: :D Beers: :D Booze: :D Cheers: :D Cool Drink: :D Drunk:
 
SAN JACINTO DAY!!!

Drink up :D Cheers:
 
You need a holiday to drink BEER????????

I've been doing it all wrong I guess.

I's a little early but I may have to get myself a beer.
 
You need a holiday to drink BEER????????

I've been doing it all wrong I guess.

I's a little early but I may have to get myself a beer.
Not really. God just blessed me by being born on "San Jacinto Day"! Gives me two reasons!...lol
 
Happy Birthday:A Banana::A Big Hello::A Yell::E Dancing:
 
so your turn to get no sleep partying then???? happy birthday :A Rock::D Beer Bottle::D Beer Draft::D Beers::D Booze::D Cheers::D Cool Drink::D Drunk::D Passed Out::E Celebrate:
The misses threw me a party Saturday night. A lot of which is a still little "fuzzy" to say the least. :E Shrug: I must not have done anything to piss her off, she was still talking to me Sunday morning. :E Frightened: I had a pretty good excuse with the tequila shots anyway!........ :D Booze:

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!
 
Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast. Forrest
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,570,112
Members
168,843
Latest member
RalfOFerra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top