Become an AfricaHunting.com BENEFACTOR or SUPPORTER

Thank you salesman for supporting the site by being a BRONZE SUPPORTER.

Thank you Warbird782 for supporting the site by being a SILVER SUPPORTER.

Jerome,
JTT (J, Taylor), I set up the auto pay every year for the Gold Supporter a couple of years ago. On December 10th you thanked me for being a gold supporter. In checking out this thread today, I noticed that my profile does not show the gold supporter. Could you look into it for me. I am sure it is just a technical thing. With all the uncalled for anti-hunting attacks and recent unacceptable responses to some of the posts, I am happy to support the sight, and would happily pay to be a part of this group. Let me know how else I can help.
Thanks in advance
Trevor

Jerome,
JTT (J, Taylor), I set up the auto pay every year for the Gold Supporter a couple of years ago. On December 10th you thanked me for being a gold supporter. In checking out this thread today, I noticed that my profile does not show the gold supporter. Could you look into it for me. I am sure it is just a technical thing. With all the uncalled for anti-hunting attacks and recent unacceptable responses to some of the posts, I am happy to support the sight, and would happily pay to be a part of this group. Let me know how else I can help.
Thanks in advance
Trevor
JTT, You have indeed been a Gold Supporter since Dec 10, 2013 with a yearly automatic renewal subscription via PayPal. The automatic renewal took place on Dec 10, 2014, and you are indeed still a Gold Supporter. The reason that your AH member's account does not show your supporter's status is that you may not have been logged in with your JTT account at check out with PayPal or a different email address than the one that you registered on AH was used to process the transaction. I'm not quite sure there... As a result the system did not recognize you as a member and could not automatically upgrade your member's status on AH. The only way to have your JTT member's account reflect your Gold Supporter status would be to have me refund your last subscription and you stopping the automatic renewal subscription with PayPal. You would then have to go through the process of becoming again a supporter while being signed into the site at the following link: http://www.africahunting.com/help/supportah. Let me know if you have any questions and how you would like to proceed. Feel free to PM me anytime to let me know what you would like to do and thank you again for supporting our amazing community.

Thank you sandman0921 for supporting the site by being a GOLD SUPPORTER.

Thank you Pheroze for supporting the site by being a SILVER SUPPORTER.

Thank you @matt85 for supporting the site by being a SILVER SUPPORTER.

Thank you @Red Leg for supporting the site by being a GOLD SUPPORTER.

Thank you @Hank2211 for supporting the site by being a GOLD SUPPORTER.

Thank you @Royal27 for supporting the site by being a GOLD SUPPORTER.

Thank you @huntermn15 for supporting the site by being a GOLD SUPPORTER.

Thank you @Jfet for supporting the site by being a GOLD SUPPORTER.

Thank you @Custom for supporting the site by being a BRONZE SUPPORTER.

Thank you @Amado for supporting the site by being a BRONZE SUPPORTER.

Thank you @lwaters for supporting the site by being a BRONZE SUPPORTER.

Thank you @Velo Dog for supporting the site by being a SILVER SUPPORTER.

Thank you @Muskox man for supporting the site by being a SILVER SUPPORTER.

Thank you @Sand Rat for supporting the site by being a SILVER SUPPORTER.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg