Bases for Pedestals

I would guess most would want to have the mount to build bases with habitat on them. Need the mount to see were it would bolt to the bases. You could have pedestals done but not the habitat in place to do it right.
 
I would guess most would want to have the mount to build bases with habitat on them. Need the mount to see were it would bolt to the bases. You could have pedestals done but not the habitat in place to do it right.
I assume Wes or someone else then could take the trophy done in Africa and build the base. Correct?
 
I assume Wes or someone else then could take the trophy done in Africa and build the base. Correct?


for sure wes could do the base but it would just be easier having the mount to see how to place habitat and were to drill hole for mounting. I am sure you will pay more since they did not do the mount but wes's habitant work is worth the extra. There is no one doing as good of habitat work as wes and crew in my mind
 
for sure wes could do the base but it would just be easier having the mount to see how to place habitat and were to drill hole for mounting. I am sure you will pay more since they did not do the mount but wes's habitant work is worth the extra. There is no one doing as good of habitat work as wes and crew in my mind
My thought is he brings the finished mount in and then have the base and habitat done. Agreed Wes does incredible habitat work. My idea on the hippo skull mount should be very interesting when done.
 
Yeah this is giving me a lot to think about.

I'm basically planning this for a sable and a kudu. I really had not given the habitat too much thought either. I definitely need to read up on this more.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,140
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top