Banser Rifle

Longgamehunter24

New member
Joined
Dec 11, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
I have a Banser 300 RUM limited edition. It’s 1 of 50 made. Has original Swarovski scope that was sold with it.

IMG_4202.jpeg
71587433687__DCE569EA-22B6-4A21-92B4-63492992A00F.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just praised Tip Burns on another thread. :-). Mark is my other guy! I’m sure it is a shooter! Great rifle.
 
@Longgamehunter24 - It looks like you are new here. Welcome to AH.

There is typically more information laid out when posting a firearm for sale. Specs like weight, LOP, overall length, rounds the magazine holds, round count, are the scope & rings included. Maybe include a recent picture of a target and load that you have found the rifle likes. Don't forget to mention things like why you are selling the rifle, what form of payment you accept, if you will accept face to face sales, shipping, insurance...etc.

Two sentences and asking people to go to another website for pictures is an underwhelming effort. If you take the time to make a thoughtful post with well lit, in-focus, detailed and properly edited pictures...your chances of a sale increase significantly. Taking the time to do the little things gives potential buyers comfort.

Lastly, a picture of the rifle with you screen name handwritten on a piece of paper will go a long way to your credibility. The scammers are out there and this is one way to help weed them out.

GLWTS.
 
@Longgamehunter24 - It looks like you are new here. Welcome to AH.

There is typically more information laid out when posting a firearm for sale. Specs like weight, LOP, overall length, rounds the magazine holds, round count, are the scope & rings included. Maybe include a recent picture of a target and load that you have found the rifle likes. Don't forget to mention things like why you are selling the rifle, what form of payment you accept, if you will accept face to face sales, shipping, insurance...etc.

Two sentences and asking people to go to another website for pictures is an underwhelming effort. If you take the time to make a thoughtful post with well lit, in-focus, detailed and properly edited pictures...your chances of a sale increase significantly. Taking the time to do the little things gives potential buyers comfort.

Lastly, a picture of the rifle with you screen name handwritten on a piece of paper will go a long way to your credibility. The scammers are out there and this is one way to help weed them out.

GLWTS.
Thank you for your input. I’m new to this I will get more pics and add the info. Thanks again
 
I have a Banser 300 RUM limited edition. It’s 1 of 50 made. Has original Swarovski scope that was sold with it.
I’ve been shooting Barnes 180 GR TTSX BT I posted a picture of the box of shells and a pic of target this was from 200 yards. Very good shooting rifle. Have kids getting into hunting and needing to sell some of my toys to get them going in the hunting world. It has floorplate holds 2+1
IMG_5779.jpeg
IMG_5733.jpeg
IMG_5774.jpeg
IMG_5776.jpeg
IMG_5775.jpeg
IMG_5772.jpeg
IMG_5773.jpeg
IMG_5778.jpeg
IMG_5777.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mark builds a great rifle. I have a LH 375H&H that shoots everything well.
 
Love my RUM. I got lucky and picked up some VV570 and I run that behind Berger 210 & 215 bullets. Loads were good with RL26 but I got more speed with the 570.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,217
Members
169,966
Latest member
AliceWars
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top