Bags are Packed

tarbe

AH legend
Joined
Jan 26, 2014
Messages
4,995
Reaction score
9,799
Location
Romance, MO
Media
121
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
No, not going hunting.

But I am going to RSA...flying out tomorrow evening. 12 hour flight to Istanbul, then on to Jo'burg and PE.

Will spend a day and a half with Loodt, dropping off some goodies and hanging out. Then back to Jo'burg for a week of meetings.

If anyone sees me and notices that it appears I have been wearing the same clothes for several days, it is because my bag is overweight from bullets and tools. I had to sacrifice some clothes to make weight. :K Moon:

Sometimes a guy's just got to get his priorities right. :)

Really looking forward to meeting my "little" brother! Oh, and hoping to stay out of those dreaded Turkish prisons (when they start asking questions about all the Noslers in my checked bag).
 
If your company had bought a ticket for me, I would have carried a bag of goodies for Loodt also!
 
Travel safe!

We will see if you really don't shoot anything.

I'm telling you, those Blesbucks are mean and you never know when you might have to shoot if self defense!!!
 
Safe travels!
 
Thanks guys.

Chilling with a beer in the Turkish Airways lounge in Istanbul.

Leg to Jo'burg pulls out in 4 hours.
 
enjoy that time before the work starts. Just stay in the truck when you drive by the herds of SA goats I don't want you getting hurt if one charges you. You will have a blast with loodt and his family
 
Bill

I hear the goats only charge after pink...so I am safe! ;)
 
So far so good with staying out of that of Turkish prison. :E Look Around:
 
Spent the past day and a half here with Loodt and his wonderful family.

Don't mind saying I have been moved to tears several times. Beautiful place, beautiful animals, and most importantly, beautiful people.

I cannot wait to spend 10 days in May here with Kathy!

Tim
 
Glad you are having fun Tim!!!!
 
How many beautiful sa goats did you see. I bet it was even nicer then you thought?
 
I
How many beautiful sa goats did you see. I bet it was even nicer then you thought?

I did not expect to see BillCGoats wearing pink shirts!
 
Have a good trip sir!
 
@tarbe Thank you for your visit this past weekend! My family and I truly enjoyed your company and we had a wonderful weekend showing you our concessions and ranch.

Cannot wait to see you in May 2015 - counting the days off :)

All the best
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,309
Messages
1,572,417
Members
169,565
Latest member
LoreneDand
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top