Australians suck!!!

One of the most egregious aspects of the Aussie gun ban and confiscation, was that one of the guns used in the Tasmanian shooting had previously been confiscated by police and corruptly sold off instead of being destroyed. No known effort to identify and prosecute the corrupt police officers involved in that criminal offense.
 
I know the feeling.

I'll one up you on appeasement!


October 9, 2024
​

Manitoba Government Introduces Legislation That Would Make it Harder to Purchase Machetes and Other Long-Blade Weapons​


– – –
Proposed Legislation Aims to Improve Public Safety by Regulating Retail Sale of Machetes, Knives, Swords: Wiebe

​



The Manitoba government is introducing legislation that would regulate the retail sale of long-bladed weapons, including machetes, knives and swords, Justice Minister Matt Wiebe announced today.


“Our government is committed to getting tough on crime and this new legislation would help keep our communities safer by restricting access to weapons such as machetes, knives and swords,” said Wiebe. “We've heard loud and clear: the purchase of these weapons needs to be restricted. We’re pleased to be moving forward to take real action to make our streets safer.”


Bill 39, the long-bladed weapon control act, aims to limit the supply of long-bladed weapons to individuals with dangerous intentions by:


  • requiring retailers to securely store long-bladed weapons in a way that prevents the public from accessing them without assistance;
  • prohibiting the retail sale of long-bladed weapons to minors under 18;
  • requiring purchasers to provide photo identification; and
  • requiring retailers to retain records, including purchaser information and transaction details, for a minimum of two years.
:E Doh:
@BRICKBURN
We already have most of those laws in Australia.
Bob
 
One of the most egregious aspects of the Aussie gun ban and confiscation, was that one of the guns used in the Tasmanian shooting had previously been confiscated by police and corruptly sold off instead of being destroyed. No known effort to identify and prosecute the corrupt police officers involved in that criminal offense.

Interesting.

Have you ever seen the book”Deception at Port Arthur” ? It can be accessed online
That details a lot of anomalies of how a person on a Disability pension would not have the mental capacity, intellect or skills to plan, attack and kill so many people in such a short time. In particular ability to shoot fast and accurately.

It also goes into detail of how a Gunshop was investigated for supply of firearms etc.

I don’t know the details but it would be good to see if both stories have substance.
 
Interesting.

Have you ever seen the book”Deception at Port Arthur” ? It can be accessed online
That details a lot of anomalies of how a person on a Disability pension would not have the mental capacity, intellect or skills to plan, attack and kill so many people in such a short time. In particular ability to shoot fast and accurately.

It also goes into detail of how a Gunshop was investigated for supply of firearms etc.

I don’t know the details but it would be good to see if both stories have substance.
Thank you. I was not aware of that book. I had come across the claim that more than one person was involved in those murders.
 
Just a for the record moment: In 1996 Australia seized most guns for a "Safer, civil society's sake". Covid-19 comes around and they created concentration camps for the unvaccinated. Even if you didn't test positive, they locked you in an interment camp if you had contact with a positive individual.

That's the difference between the USA and Australia. If we had lost our guns in 1996, we too would have had concentration camps during Covid. Government will always do what they can get away with. It just so happens America has a half billion firearms which prevents our government from becoming tyrannical.
 
Just a for the record moment: In 1996 Australia seized most guns for a "Safer, civil society's sake". Covid-19 comes around and they created concentration camps for the unvaccinated. Even if you didn't test positive, they locked you in an interment camp if you had contact with a positive individual.

That's the difference between the USA and Australia. If we had lost our guns in 1996, we too would have had concentration camps during Covid. Government will always do what they can get away with. It just so happens America has a half billion firearms which prevents our government from becoming tyrannical.

“That rifle on the wall of the labourers cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.” George Orwell.
 
Interesting.

Have you ever seen the book”Deception at Port Arthur” ? It can be accessed online
That details a lot of anomalies of how a person on a Disability pension would not have the mental capacity, intellect or skills to plan, attack and kill so many people in such a short time. In particular ability to shoot fast and accurately.

It also goes into detail of how a Gunshop was investigated for supply of firearms etc.

I don’t know the details but it would be good to see if both stories have substance.
@CBH Australia
That book was a great read but I think it got banned in Australia. Maybe to close to the truth
They even asked a special forces guy about it and he said even with his training and qualifications he doubted he could have shot that well in such a short time let alone someone whit below average IQ
Opens up a lot of unanswered questions.
Bob
 
People should really think about the BS they regurgitate.
Interesting comment.
I don’t know what happened but I’m making a comparison to what @ZG47 commented on regarding the origin of the firearms used in the attack. I don’t think either of us are regurgitating anything, more making reference to some of the information circulated as a result of it.
 
Thank you. I was not aware of that book. I had come across the claim that more than one person was involved in those murders.

But they say that about the JFK assassination too.

Both are a tragedy and I’m not a conspiracy theorist .

The gun buyback is a result of the Port Arthur incident and it seems the OP wasn’t aware of the background behind the guns destroyed in the video
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,232
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top