Australia

Welcome fellow oz
 
Someone noted I did not introduce myself in my question to another forum.

I had software working against me on my initial attempts to post. Jerome sorted this and I got excited posting all over here.

So I’m from Australia and I’ve always been fascinated about Dangerous game and Africa from the time I was young and had access to firearms and related literature.

I was lucky enough enough to grow up in a small remote town with an interest in modern sporting rifles,shooting and generally hunting pest animals in Australia.

I’ve watched some African hunting stuff and while the flora and fauna vary I see it’s somewhat similar to home.

I read about firearms,improvements and accessories etc.

I like the movie The Ghost and the Darkness, thenera, the scenery, the story and the dream of Africa.

I think they call it a romantic notion?

Any Dangerous game has some appeal to me but others the antelope species or a mate back home is keen on the deer species across our continent. Him a true hunter who hunts for the fair chase buyback also eats the spoils of his hunt.

We share a common interest, he loves the hand carved Warthog on my mantle (origin unknown) and we’d both give anything to bag a Grizzly Bear and bring it home but it’s cost prohibitive.

We’ve only met a few years back through work and rarely meet but being gun nuts the conversation is never boring the subject can go on into the extremities of scopes, accessories and so on.
Welcome CBH!
 
Welcome to AH, Chris!
 
Welcome to AH Chris! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,555
Members
169,760
Latest member
hb88gdn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top