Australia today

Mental health deteriorating? Get off the internet then! Anyway I need to turn off my cell phone before the helicopters arrive when I go to the toilet. It's unbelievable the context of the shit that gets put on the web and the fact that"free thinking non sheep" people believe it, spread it and build on it.

thanks for your informative input there TT
its like you've been hit too hard with the idiot hammer today mate
but anyway

8U8EogW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A heap of interesting comment coming out here; as a ol' bugger, I'm trying to focus on keeping my head down, and powder dry, until action is called for. This town of mine, like many others in Queensland is subject to a long-running juvenile crime wave, going back well over 30 years from my experience; Chairwoman Anastacia has much to answer for. Anyway, i was speaking to a tough young police officer a while back after a stole car was dumped near my home; He remarked on my dog (blue Heeler X) and ehat a goof guard dog she was. My response was people only come into HER yard whan SHE lets them in; he just laughed. She, and I think alike.

If only the world's proudest Jewish Nazi wife beater had as much respect for his adopted country as he does for his family, did you read that side of the internet? It's on there so it has to be true right?

I'm not sure of what you speak but I don't see how that has anything to do with police attacking this woman.

I'm not sure of what you speak but I don't see how that has anything to do with police attacking this woman.
Not sure it qualifies as an attack? If only Avi had been there to step in when Avi hit his wife with the chopping board, guess you can't be in the right place at the right time every time

Not sure it qualifies as an attack? If only Avi had been there to step in when Avi hit his wife with the chopping board, guess you can't be in the right place at the right time every time

Then go start a domestic abuse thread if you're so ticked off about it and keep your misery contained there.

Then go start a domestic abuse thread if you're so ticked off about it and keep your misery contained there.
Or stop commenting on a country you don't live in while viewing it through a pinhole that gets spoon fed to you?

Ah, ignore button. Don't know why I hadn't thought of it before now.

Ah, ignore button. Don't know why I hadn't thought of it before now.
That'll solve it, don't agree with the opinion of someone in the country that you are running down? Ignore others opinions lah lah lah

Brisbane rallies against the health tyranny
because they can unlike NSW or Victoria and heaps of birthday wishes and support for Avi
happy birthday Avi LOL

World's most liveable city, seven years running
The Economist Intelligence Unit's 2017 Global Liveability Index awarded Melbourne as the world's top city for seven years running. We're proud to have consistently ranked as one of the world's top three most liveable cities since the index began in 2002

now the Worlds most leave able city

World's most liveable city, seven years running
The Economist Intelligence Unit's 2017 Global Liveability Index awarded Melbourne as the world's top city for seven years running. We're proud to have consistently ranked as one of the world's top three most liveable cities since the index began in 2002

now the Worlds most leave able city
You have a real left wing WANKER in charge as we do in QLD.

I like it, especially the reference to the Taliban. I'd say they are about on a par with the treatment of the people. She is correct when she said global war. Every country is infringing on peoples rights with this covid pandemic fabrication and, sadly, it is becoming worse daily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg