August 16th-25th 2024

Jared640

AH veteran
Joined
May 11, 2024
Messages
100
Reaction score
208
Media
3
Good afternoon I'm flying out of Atlanta to johannesburg on August 16th 2024. I was curious of anybody else from this group might be on that flight.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,126
Members
169,117
Latest member
TeodoroSch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top