Anyone using AI for hunting?

:A Whistle::A Whistle:Out of curiosity.....And I know at least one or more of you AI junkies have already tried it....just which one(s) of you will admit it......

Who has tried getting AI to set up and plan a Jurassic hunt?

What animals did you include in your hunt plan?

How about posting your before and after guide.

:LOL::LOL::A Popcorn::E Rofl:
 
I use AI for a lot of dumb questions I may not know the answer to....but I ALWAYS crosscheck the info. I also sometimes ask another platform.

Oh and by the way, I've had it give me wrong info.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,797
Members
170,390
Latest member
DYOHenriet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top