Anyone know sci minimum for turkeys?

Buckhunter2005

New member
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
5
Hunted
United States
It's not letting me see the medallion minimums for eastern wild turkeys for some reason. I got one that would score 47 and change by following thier directions for scoring turkeys. Any help Is appreciated
 
Directions are on form. Good luck.
Thank you kind sir. I see it says 30 is the minimum for bronze? Mines Past that. Guess I'll have to figure out how to get my beard I hot glued Into the plaque off and get it scored. Even if I can't ill only loose probably an inch or so lol. It was the spurs that really set this one apart anyway
 
Thank you kind sir. I see it says 30 is the minimum for bronze? Mines Past that. Guess I'll have to figure out how to get my beard I hot glued Into the plaque off and get it scored. Even if I can't ill only loose probably an inch or so lol. It was the spurs that really set this one apart anyway
Give us some pics! :A Hold Breath:
 
Give us some pics! :A Hold Breath:

20240519_080653.jpg
received_297010786798836.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
He might have to be registered under non-typical but the forms say single beard or multiple beards lol. Kinda confused on what section he'll be scored under when he has 3 spurs lol
Great bird, congratulations :D Beers:
 
1719852148785.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,206
Members
170,533
Latest member
SethSapp1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top