Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, AFGA, AHEIA
Hunted
Alberta, Florida, Eastern Cape of South Africa x3
An NDP member supporting a nutter.
Not worth the pixels to illuminate my screen.

Has anyone seen any response by the Canadian hunting groups. Not me!

Come on Hunters of the North rise up!

Total drivel, will not even see the light of day in parliament as it is minority (NDP) sponsored.

Reactions: lcq
Has anyone seen any response by the Canadian hunting groups. Not me!

Hmmm, Our Calgary board of the local SCI Chapter only became aware of it 2-3 days ago. There is no avenue to vote against it at this time, it is only for collecting signatures in support of it. I could of posted it on our webpage or Facebook page, but then we could be promoting it to the antis who seem to stalk our pages since Cecil. I don't want to increase the amount of signatures for it by drawing attention to it.

So a response is being considered, but it will be a considered response and not an emotional response. Personally, I would like to have the NDP MP censured for sponsoring such a piece of crap/lies. I would have thought as an MP you would check things out before putting your name to it. Crap like this brings the House of Parliament into disrepute in my opinion.

I would like to speak with the owner of Lion Dog Safaris who seems to be much like the photo safari operator in Botswana who has done so much damage, getting hunting on government lands banned, but I figure I would be wasting my breath. IMO he is selfishly protecting his business interests with no understanding of conservation. He just wants what he perceives as competitors for wildlife eliminated. He is willing to be untruthful to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The NDP AKA Patient Communists are nothing but an insignificant rump. Google Leap Manifesto , scary stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuliusQ88

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.