another newbie

Welcome,

Please feel free to send me a private message if you are still looking for quotes , ill be more than happy to answer all your questions and guide you through booking your hunt.

Hello,
Tiss from Milwaukee, WI here. I have hunted the U.S for 25 years and am now trying to turn my "African dream" into my first African hunt. My reason for joining this site is, as I'm sure many of yours is, to get help weeding out the good from the bad; to find out the truth about costs, outfitters, rifles, vaccines... I could go on ad nasuem, but I am positive you all know the questions a newbie has.
Go Badgers!

I just returned from my first PG trip to RSA

I will break it down to you with every single cost as I have made a long long list.

My wife is a nurse so she insisted in geting us both loaded up on vaccine and a large bag of RX drugs for just in case situations 10k miles away from home......glad we did

I will state

I spent more $$$$$ on just about anything I budgeted for in the end

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois