animal slaughter in namibia

Elephant contraception?

Didn't know they made condoms that big...
They do. PM me and I'll tell you where I buy mine.

:D
 
They do. PM me and I'll tell you where I buy mine.

No need.
My testosterone level went the way of the dinosaurs long ago...
 
Namibia is not the only country with this issue,


Not doubt this will get the ARA brigade into a right tizzy, because all animals are cuddly and have no impact on flora and forna, let alone the local human population who have to deal with and manage these animals!!! But there again facts are facts sometimes!!!
 
200 is quite small number of what is needed there , but hopefully the levels of older and young bulls will be maintained In the cull schedule . So it don’t become a wrong number among the dynamic of the herds .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,878
Members
169,190
Latest member
LeandraWoo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top