Amsterdam transit... Fax numbers needed

Bd2thbn

Reaction score
Member of
DU Canada, SCI, Rod and Gun club, Eastern slopes Association
I have called dozens of Dutch government agencies and cannot get a fax number that works! They recently changed their numbers apparently .. I leave for SA in July and need to get my approval for transit through the Netherlands... Anybody have that number?

Have you tryed this number:

011-31-88-151-3182

Always the first place to look:
Hunting - Hunting, Bowhunting, Hunters, Bowhunters

Wolverine is right on the moola.

Other contact info (just in case this is not up to date and you have to call to get the new fax number):

Application forms are available from the Dutch customs authorities via the following address:

Belastingdienst, Douane Groningen, Centrale dienst voor in- en uitvoer Kempkensberg 12
P. O. Box 30003
9700 RD GRONINGEN
Tel: 0031 88 1512122
Fax: 0031 88 1513182

Opening hours:
Monday to Thursday: from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm
Friday: from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm

Please fax the completed forms and a copy of your passport to the fax number indicated above. The Dutch customs authorities will return the forms together with a licence and will inform the customs authorities and security department at Schiphol of the transport. This process will take three to five working days.

During the trip, you will be required to have the relevant licence forms with you and to produce them when asked to do so. If you do not have the licences required with you, your firearms and ammunition could be confiscated.

Here is the jpeg of the form:

View attachment 10490

Excellent! Thanks for the info, my hunting partner got his forms through on a different number ... I will try that number. This is our first time to SA and we are going through a learning curve. We really didn't want to go through Heathrow this summer with the Olympics... Thanks again !

Make sure that you take a few copies with you.

Mine was sent back to my computer to print off and KLM wanted the original and i had to explain to the airline manager that this is what i received. Also some places want to keep a copy of your permit for there file. that is why i indicated take extra copies.

Excellent! Thanks for the info, my hunting partner got his forms through on a different number ... I will try that number. This is our first time to SA and we are going through a learning curve. We really didn't want to go through Heathrow this summer with the Olympics... Thanks again !

Just a note when calling or faxing to Europe remember to drop th 00 and add 11 for country code from US this is the reason most can't get through.

I stay far away from Dutch airports if I am going somewhere to hunt.
Hope you will not get any problems there.

Did you have problems on a prior trip? All info is greatly appreciated. Our thoughts were to avoid London due to the Olyimpic games this summer.

They are to many anti hunters in that country.
If you are a bow hunter and travel via Dutch airports, they will take your broad heads even if they are packed in your checked in luggage.
So if you are a bow hunter and need to travel via Dutch airports, you will need to send your broad heads to your outfitter prior to you hunt.
I have talked with to many hunters having trouble with them to risk it myself.
There are plenty of other routes to choose from.

I think using Frankfurt is much better if you have that option.
That is what I am going to use for transit again this year.

I had read about the broad head restrictions, we are using rifles so hopefully no problems. Going to try the numbers listed above this AM and see if they work. By the way, nice pictures!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarueHindw

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.