Ammunition Sale

Manny R

AH fanatic
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
614
Reaction score
958
Location
Houston,Texas
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Houston Safari Club, SCI,NRA
Hunted
Alaska,Mexico, Inuvik NWT, Canada, Yukon, BC, Argentina, Limpopo, SA,NamibiaZimbabwe, Africa
LOT 1
5.56 55gr 113 Rounds
$100.00

LOT 2
243 Winchester Super X 80gr (20 each)
243 Nosler Partition 100 gr (15 each)
243 Nosler Trophy Grade 85gr (1 Box 20 each)
$75.00

Lot 3
PMC 380A 90gr FMJ (50 to a Box
$10.00

LOT 4
454 Casull Hornady 300gr (20 ea 1 box)
454 Casull Winchester 260 gr Partition Gold (20 to Box 1 Box)
$60.00

Lot 5
6.5 Creedmoor Norma 140gr (40 each 2Boxes)
$40.00

Lot 6
30-30 Hornady 160gr (20 per box 1 Box)
30-30 Winchester 150gr Power Point (20 Per Box 1 Box)
$40.00

Lot 7
45-70- Hornady 325 gr (17 each)
45-70 Remington Express 405gr (20 Per Box 1 Box)
$55.00

FLAT FEE $15.OO PER ORDER SHIPPING


IMG_1171.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lot 5, is that 40 cartridges per box for $40 each for a total of 80 cartridges??
 
20 cartridges per box 2 boxes $40.00
 
LOT 1
5.56 55gr 113 Rounds
$100.00

LOT 2
243 Winchester Super X 80gr (20 each)
243 Nosler Partition 100 gr (15 each)
243 Nosler Trophy Grade 85gr (1 Box 20 each)
$75.00

Lot 3
PMC 380A 90gr FMJ (50 to a Box
$10.00

LOT 4
454 Casull Hornady 300gr (20 ea 1 box)
454 Casull Winchester 260 gr Partition Gold (20 to Box 1 Box)
$60.00

Lot 5
6.5 Creedmoor Norma 140gr (40 each 2Boxes)
$40.00

Lot 6
30-30 Hornady 160gr (20 per box 1 Box)
30-30 Winchester 150gr Power Point (20 Per Box 1 Box)
$40.00

Lot 7
45-70- Hornady 325 gr (17 each)
45-70 Remington Express 405gr (20 Per Box 1 Box)
$55.00

FLAT FEE $15.OO PER ORDER SHIPPING


View attachment 550790
Lot 4 - how many total rounds of 454 Casull? (20 rounds in one box and another 20 rounds in the other box —- 40 rounds TOTAL?
 
Lot 5 Pending Sale
 
Man, I hope @Bob Nelson 35Whelen doesn't take my mancard away for buying some 6.5 Creedmore ammo. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
Man, I hope @Bob Nelson 35Whelen doesn't take my mancard away for buying some 6.5 Creedmore ammo. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
@PARA45
You can keep your man card mate I don't have an issue.
Now If'n it was 243 brass I would have some issues unless you were getting it to neck up to a real caliber like 260rem.
Ha ha ha ha
Bob
 
@PARA45
You can keep your man card mate I don't have an issue.
Now If'n it was 243 brass I would have some issues unless you were getting it to neck up to a real caliber like 260rem.
Ha ha ha ha
Bob
Or your proprietary .25 Samurai wildcat.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,720
Members
169,401
Latest member
LesleeRapo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top