Ammo dump

TX_GreatPlains

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Joined
Jan 19, 2024
Messages
297
Reaction score
491
Location
Texas
FS: I no longer have these calibers and I need to make room. I will sell the whole lot for $100 shipped which is crazy but I need the space. Full boxes except 7mm missing 5 rounds. 460 missing 1 round. 6.5 CM missing 2 rounds.

Personal check from established member.
IMG_1300.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,570,870
Members
169,044
Latest member
caripikou1986
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top