Alternatives to TripCase

Mike McCartney

New member
Joined
Feb 28, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
24
Media
1
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
I got an email this morning that Tripcase is going away soon. What are good alternatives for travel and trip planning to replace TripCase?
 
Patrick Wright turned me on to TripCase several years ago. It was such an efficient app for me. You just email your itinerary to them and it magically appeared in your app. Many of my trips to Africa involve 3 different airlines and maybe a hotel night. The app would keep everything in one place and constantly updated. Airline apps have gotten much better in recent years but the smaller foreign carriers are still in the Stone Age. I do not know of a way I could monitor Airlink flights for instance without TripCase.
Maybe something new will arrive. Or maybe not. I also used to love GateGuru which had information on all airports but it is gone as well.
 
I switched from TripCase to TripIt a few months back (I use it weekly for work). It’s been a good alternative.
 
I’ve used TripCase and TripIt. Unless you use TripIt Pro, it does not have the flight updates.
 
If you use it more than a few times per year, the Pro version of TripIt is worth it. It will even watch airfares and notify you if a booked flight has a cheaper fare.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,629
Members
169,774
Latest member
AlisiaStei
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top