Airtags

They saved my day! Delta in Jacksonville decided to not load my rifled on the plane. Showed the gate agent my rifles were still up front, he did everything in his power to get them on the plane. Well worth the money!
@Rem280 that must have been one interesting discussion. I’m interested to know who you talked to that your bags were not on the plane ie crew on the plane or as you said crew at the gate as your boarding? Here they often are still loading the plane as your getting seated, so trying to tell them “hey me bags aren’t on“ will be a tough sell on some airlines :( sounds like you found a good one. Some are just there to eat there lunch:mad:
 
@Rem280 that must have been one interesting discussion. I’m interested to know who you talked to that your bags were not on the plane ie crew on the plane or as you said crew at the gate as your boarding? Here they often are still loading the plane as your getting seated, so trying to tell them “hey me bags aren’t on“ will be a tough sell on some airlines :( sounds like you found a good one. Some are just there to eat there lunch:mad:
I went up to the gate agent. Explained my situation and what my airtags showed. Considering my rifles had not moved in hours I was concerned. The gentleman could confirm with Delta's system the rifles had not moved either. He started calling various people and made a miracle happen. Yes I was very lucky getting a good person to help.
 
I've decided to use Tile for my trips in the states when I get out of hospital next month. I will also use on my trip home to Thailand where there will be 2 change of planes. If they work I'll use next year for trip to Africa. I've never forgotten how lucky I was. Plane stop in Dallas on my way to Houston from NM. Everybody deplane for cleaning etc. both front exit doors open and as I was in line I looked out the other door and there went my seabag. Thankfully the lady there understood, I had my service revolver and off duty .45 in there, and got it promptly replaced. Pre 9/11 and things were very different back then.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,358
Members
169,342
Latest member
ShennaXgk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top