Aimpoint T2 with mount

pawneepredator

New member
Joined
Nov 13, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
Member of
NRA
Like new Aimpoint T2 on a factory absolute cowitness mount. Thing is spotless. Never shot with. But been mounted on a rifle in my safe for probably 3 years. No box or manual. Couldn’t find it, I think I tossed them.

$500 FIRM shipped USPS,
paypal, or cash. No trades please

IMG_103.jpg
IMG_102.jpg
IMG_100.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Respectfully, with your first post in almost 14 years being something for sale at below market price, you're going to have to earn some trust here.

It seems to me like another dormant account may have been hijacked.
 
Respectfully, with your first post in almost 14 years being something for sale at below market price, you're going to have to earn some trust here.

It seems to me like another dormant account may have been hijacked.
i prefer local meet up here in Colorado
 
Just take a picture of a hand written note that states the date and your AH handle beside the sight. That’s what I’ve seen people do when there is doubt. What rifle did you have it on? Looks like it’s in very good condition. GLWS.
 
IMG_105.JPEG

Just take a picture of a hand written note that states the date and your AH handle beside the sight. That’s what I’ve seen people do when there is doubt. What rifle did you have it on? Looks like it’s in very good condition. GLWS.
Here you go sir, very good condition overall, AR-10 in .308
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,352
Messages
1,573,835
Members
169,859
Latest member
ColletteLa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top