AHR Custom 404 For Trade

I had Wayne at AHR build this rifle last year. This is a custom build and NOT an AHR upgrade.

THE RIFLE IS NEW AND UNFIRED BY ME.

The build started in February and I took delivery in November 2023. It is topped with a Leupold VX6 1-6x24 FireDot that was purchased from @Mark Biggerstaff. Attached is the build sheet for all specifics. It does have engraved floor plate, bolt knob, and trap door grip cap.
14.5 LOP

I have more than 200 pieces of brass, 300 or more (Swift, Hornady) bullets, Redding dies, Lee crimp die as well.

I have a lot of money invested in this build.

I am Interested in trades for a 375/416 Rigby pair Ruger RSM or double rifles.

View attachment 582449

View attachment 582450

View attachment 582451

View attachment 582452

View attachment 582453
I understand wanting to put together the dough for a double or trade for one, and I have been there myself, but I’ve found its best to hang onto the bespoke stuff if you can.

I understand wanting to put together the dough for a double or trade for one, and I have been there myself, but I’ve found its best to hang onto the bespoke stuff if you can.
I agree. I have plenty of guns I could part with. That would not be one of them.

I had Wayne at AHR build this rifle last year. This is a custom build and NOT an AHR upgrade.

THE RIFLE IS NEW AND UNFIRED BY ME.

The build started in February and I took delivery in November 2023. It is topped with a Leupold VX6 1-6x24 FireDot that was purchased from @Mark Biggerstaff. Attached is the build sheet for all specifics. It does have engraved floor plate, bolt knob, and trap door grip cap.
14.5 LOP

I have more than 200 pieces of brass, 300 or more (Swift, Hornady) bullets, Redding dies, Lee crimp die as well.

I have a lot of money invested in this build.

I am Interested in trades for a 375/416 Rigby pair Ruger RSM or double rifles.

View attachment 582449

View attachment 582450

View attachment 582451

View attachment 582452

View attachment 582453
Beautiful elegant rifle, Art that shoots!

Ok, I give up. Is there a "sale price" here??? What is the trade for this gun using cash only in other words.
I have a Ruger 416, scoped, very very nice, but not a .375 HH Ruger. This one looks stunning....

Cash sale price?

Ok, I give up. Is there a "sale price" here??? What is the trade for this gun using cash only in other words.
I have a Ruger 416, scoped, very very nice, but not a .375 HH Ruger. This one looks stunning....

Cash sale price?

Looking for trades at this time. Not sure I want to sell it right now.

If I find Something at SCI, I might Sell it.

Not out of love at all! She’s a beauty! I’m just feeling things out right before SCI. I’ve always wanted a double….
If you are interested in a double take a look at the Rigby Shikari when you go to SCI.

If you wanted to show it off and make others drool you could have just posted pics of it instead of the pin the tail on the price game! LOL! BEAUTIFUL RIFLE! So two Rugers and ??? $? Ive got doubles of those calibers so could be interested if i knew what the bottom line was. Thanks

If you wanted to show it off and make others drool you could have just posted pics of it instead of the pin the tail on the price game! LOL! BEAUTIFUL RIFLE! So two Rugers and ??? $? Ive got doubles of those calibers so could be interested if i knew what the bottom line was. Thanks
Well individuals will assign values to their property differently than others. I only wish dealing with people and values were concrete so that we could say “2 RSMs and x amount will do it” but it just doesn’t work like that. Especially if you have a double.. who knows what would work in the scenario.

If you’re interested, feel free to PM and make me a trade offer.

Andrew - you’re going to SCI correct? I’ve never been but I would imagine there will be an extensive gun selection there. At DSC last year Kevin’s had a beautiful WR&Co double in 470. William, Larkin, & Moore had some beauties too.

Andrew - you’re going to SCI correct? I’ve never been but I would imagine there will be an extensive gun selection there. At DSC last year Kevin’s had a beautiful WR&Co double in 470. William, Larkin, & Moore had some beauties too.
Yes. I’ll be there Friday and Saturday

I didn’t find a double at SCI but I will consider selling this rifle outright.

The gun costs $7950 to build and therefore the selling price.

$10300 with Leupold VX6.

$12500 with all ammo, components, dies.

Seen that. It is true. If somebody wants this particular one then they have to pay now or later. You are honest as to what you got in the rifle scope combo.
Krish
Yes sir. Not making any $ on it. Just reallocating.

Still open to trade offers for RSMs plus cash.

I can't believe how beautiful these AHR's are .. a 2nd hand 2012 is the finest arm I've ever handled.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnaEichel0

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.