African Dangerous Games Books For Sale

Thank you Houston bill for the purchase ,
2 books left will let both go for 175$ local meet up Dallas area

View attachment 468015
this is the picture you sent me and after you started asking me to send money to random phone numbers you claim were family ( I have no way of knowing if that’s true I backed out) also you refused a check (giant red flag in my opinion) right now my money shows as refunded but I have already taken steps with my credit card company to ensure this is fact.

For the record, I've had four PayPal accounts shut down because they are not gun friendly. Once they told me selling a choke tube was selling a silencer. Another time a P320 grip was a gun. Not vouching for the OP. Just saying a closed PP account that is anyhow gun related is not in itself unusual. Worse, PP keeps all the money in your account as liquidated damages of some sort.

Even many CC processors won't accept any gun or gun accessory traffic.

I own the book. It's wonderful. Plan to order the plains game book by the same author (Safari Press).

For the record, I've had four PayPal accounts shut down because they are not gun friendly. Once they told me selling a choke tube was selling a silencer. Another time a P320 grip was a gun. Not vouching for the OP. Just saying a closed PP account that is anyhow gun related is not in itself unusual. Worse, PP keeps all the money in your account as liquidated damages of some sort.

Even many CC processors won't accept any gun or gun accessory traffic.

I own the book. It's wonderful. Plan to order the plains game book by the same author (Safari Press).
this is a book

this is a book
You are correct. I don't know what caused the PP account to get terminated, do you? If you don't think PP will nix your account for selling gun books, I have news for you

One it was a brand new PayPal . Shut down because I had to verify a few thing . Had to send in photo id and other things
just leave me alone you also have the books on eBay I see since it's the exact same photos you sent to me so sorry but nothing you say will make me trust you at this point.

just leave me alone you also have the books on eBay I see since it's the exact same photos you sent to me so sorry but nothing you say will make me trust you at this point.
How do I have the same exact pictures on eBay ? At this point your delusional . I met up with another person from this site today and sold a book . Just cause you have trust issues and have been scammed before doesn’t mean everyone else is scamming . I will gladly take a picture of a book with your name on it if it was on “eBay”

I’ve just received my signed copy of the book. Remarkable content, even has substantial reloading data. Find one and buy it

This is a scam. Did not get my money or the books. I gave benefit of doubt. Got scammed.
Krish
She told me via text that she had called to have you a refund issued. All she had to do with Venmo was send the amount back to you…..
I hope ou get your money back buddy!!!!

If this was indeed a scam, who is Garret89? Did he play a role? He stated he received a copy with a FTF meeting. This needs to be addressed by @AfricaHunting.com

She told me via text that she had called to have you a refund issued. All she had to do with Venmo was send the amount back to you…..
I hope ou get your money back buddy!!!!

If this was indeed a scam, who is Garret89? Did he play a role? He stated he received a copy with a FTF meeting. This needs to be addressed by @AfricaHunting.com
I absolutely was not scammed or involved in any potential scam. I can post photos of the book I received later this evening.

I absolutely was not scammed or involved in any potential scam. I can post photos of the book I received later this evening.
So you did have a FTF with the OP and receive the product?

He definitely just told you he did . Please stop making it seem like I’m scamming . Just cause you didn’t buy the book doesn’t mean I’m scamming .
Then where is my books or my money. you took my $200 from me for two books by venmo.
Krish

So you did have a FTF with the OP and receive the product?
Yes as I said in my first post earlier in this thread I was met in person and I had cash in hand. We agreed to meet in a public place halfway between her residence and mine. She actually sent me the address to the Wal-Mart that was less than 10 minutes from my house in Wylie, TX so that was convenient. The book was still in plastic and brand new as they had apparently been kept in a box in her grandfather's shed. She didn't know how he came into possession of them. She was very kind and polite and listened to me ramble for a few minutes before parting ways. I feel like this has been one very unfortunate misunderstanding for all of you since she is probably unfamiliar with how these forums work and of course there ARE scammers out there. I cannot speak to why or how her PayPal troubles came up but I can say she did refund me as well prior to agreeing to meet up in person. I had never met her prior to this so I cannot give any insight into anything beyond what I've already written. I hope this helps you all work out any issues

I was one of the first to contact her and pay via PayPal. When that didn’t work, I paid her sister via PayPal. She said book was shipped so I would be in receipt soon. When I checked the tracking I noticed the shipment was cancelled. I was subsequently refunded for both PayPal transactions so I’m even. Very disappointed since I was early, respectful, and polite in my dealings - yet no book.

I was one of the first to contact her and pay via PayPal. When that didn’t work, I paid her sister via PayPal. She said book was shipped so I would be in receipt soon. When I checked the tracking I noticed the shipment was cancelled. I was subsequently refunded for both PayPal transactions so I’m even. Very disappointed since I was early, respectful, and polite in my dealings - yet no book.
2-8 business days . Should reach you this week . Yesterday was a holiday so it does take time

He definitely just told you he did . Please stop making it seem like I’m scamming . Just cause you didn’t buy the book doesn’t mean I’m scamming .
Again as I have stated in my previous posts, I’m not accusing you of scamming. We do not know Garret89 and he is a very new member and frankly nothing to substantiate his or your claims has been provided.

Under the circumstances, Krish has not received a refund via Venmo or otherwise. Sufficient time has elapsed in which to provide a refund…

If you are indeed not scamming, i would encourage the two of you to reach an agreement in which funds are returned in timely manner or this then becomes theft.

My PayPal was refunded as well. My tracking was also cancelled. We attempted to arrange payment via Venmo but neither of us could find the user name of the other but she was finally able to request my payment. I becake busy at work and didn’t have time to send funds on that particular day; she subsequently cancelled the request for my funds. Under those circumstances, I did not feel comfortable moving forward with the transaction and told her that was fine.
In all of this, she was polite and kind on our conversations… we will see how this turns out.

Last edited:
Yes for me also she requested payment on venmo. Which i did.
Krish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OpalBoettc

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.