African Axe

All manner of local crafts are cool and worth looking for. Axes of various designs- I’ve got a local axe from Zambia. Spears and spear heads- I’ve got a pair of old Zulu Iklwa (assegai) spears from RSA. Bows and arrows- I have a San bow, arrows and quiver from Botswana. Throwing sticks and knobkerries- I have a San knobkerrie/stick from Botswana and a knobkerrie from RSA. Shields are also good but most are too large to pack in checked baggage.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,724
Members
170,621
Latest member
Tahlia4073
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top