AfricaHunting.com migrating again to a new more powerful dedicated server

App and website not working

App and website not working
You are perhaps being blocked by AH server please provide me your ip address and I will get you unblocked. PM me the number that you see when visiting this link: http://whatismyip.liquidweb.com. By the way the ip address needs to be from the connection that you are having problems with.

Is anyone having problems with Verizon LTE cellular data loading the Africa hunting page? It works on Wi-Fi however not on cellular data.

I have reset all cookies and carrier settings to no avail.
Having the same issue

@Andrew Short & @Justin. I think that the issue that we're having is that the server was moved to a brand new IP address so it is still being propagated worldwide and this process takes 24 to 48 hours to complete. Please wait until tomorrow and let me know then. Sorry for the inconvenience but I appreciate you both letting me know what is going on as it's valuable to me.

@Andrew Short & @Justin. I think that the issue that we're having is that the server was moved to a brand new IP address so it is still being propagated worldwide and this process takes 24 to 48 hours to complete. Please wait until tomorrow and let me know then. Sorry for the inconvenience but I appreciate you both letting me know what is going on as it's valuable to me.
Same thing happened on and off today with Spectrum wireless as well.

It sucks having to work while at work :p.

Thanks for keeping AH going strong!

No problem at all!
Same thing happened on and off today with Spectrum wireless as well.

It sucks having to work while at work :p.

Thanks for keeping AH going!
+1

Had a problem on T-Mobile using the App on an iPhone 13 this afternoon, but working perfectly now.

Last edited:
Oddly I am having no problems. Several times in the past I had to have J unblock my IP.

All coming along. Small fixes....

I can confirm AH is working fine on my phone as of a couple hours ago, using Verizon.

Rare photo of the new AH server room.

1638387598374.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross