Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Additional Restrictions on Hunting in Zimbabwe

SCI has learned that the U.S. State Department is planning new actions designed to discourage U.S. hunting revenues from being used to support the efforts of Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe.

In 2003, the State Department published a list of individuals with whom U.S. citizens were prohibited from engaging in business, and in 2005, the State Department expanded that list. According to a recent edition of The Hunting Report, "the State Department was going to be releasing soon a new list of Targeted Individuals with whom it is illegal under current sanctions for Americans to do business." As soon as that new list is released, SCI will post it on our website.

SCI is sponsoring the annual African Wildlife Consultative Forum (AWCF), which takes place this week in Mozambique. Wildlife officials from many African nations, along with representatives of the hunting industry, will be attending this year’s meeting to coordinate and discuss issues relevant to the hunting industry so we hope to have more information on this topic at a later time.

Source: Safari club International

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,