'Add to Cart', best invention ever!

I have recently been searching for red dot optics and mounting solutions, and the choice of the sights alone is wide, but when you add the permutations of the various bases for each it gets really huge. Enter the internet, how did people ever source equipment and gadgets before? But living in a technological backwater imagine the delight of just assigning your special find to that virtual cart, using a virtual card, and whoof, the gizmo is on it's way! Of course our friends in the first world do this all the time, but to a tech hillbilly this amazing cart is nothing short of magic.
So what is the most amazing search you have had that then miraculously winged it's way to your desk?
has anyone told you about the croc headlights yet? amazon is a weird and wonderful place.

Same here! I watch YouTube videos to learn how to repair my truck, SUV, and daughter's little Kia. All are unique in their own way.

YouTube gives everyone the opportunity for Five Minutes of Fame! There are most always persons who desire to demonstrate their expertise of a subject.

Any time I need to repair something… or am considering making an expensive purchase… I hit YouTube first… the “how to” videos and many of the video reviews have been invaluable…

Honestly, probably 75% of what I have learned related to working on my various firearms and probably 90% of what I’ve managed to figure out as a hobbyist blade smith all points back to YouTube…

I bet I spent 25-30 hours watching videos over and over again when I did my first custom Mauser build.. and I’d guess I’m 100+ hours deep in watching various blade smiths demonstrating their craft…

Yeah, I guess there was a spec sheet.
Kevin. Is there a limit to how far off the beaten path, say DHL, FedEx or other carrier will deliver. Also do have to pay an import if coming from out country. It just seems like now a days, there is about anything an outfitter might need he/she can get it. Example a broken part on Carruthers. Where back in the day, even here in the US, you modified something to make it work, now you order it online.
All the major couriers come to Harare, but they all seem to route through Johannesburg, so I just get everything sent to Johannesburg and collect it there. Yes, you pay duty on everything, No escaping it, but it is reasonable and doesn't dampen the whole 'anything possible' experience.

Don’t know how to define “invention” exactly for context. Seems data and communication are near top of list along with the software to manage them. The related hardware would of course be the confuser and the smart phone. Another would be combustion engine electronic ignition and the chip tech to control major engine functions. Basic EV technology has been around for a long time and our current political view of that may be akin to the way “we” viewed CFL bulbs… I’ll let time and history tell that story :):):)

Yes wives count, especially when you can peruse the spec sheet before!
Lol…your lovely wife must not read our forum! My lovely wife would kick my a&$ for this comment. Kevin I’m going to live through you!!!

My wife loves to shop at Dillard's. Ok, so I could have stopped at loves to shop. Period ;)

She complains that Minnesota does not have a Dillard's store.... I disagree, there is obviously not only a Dillard's but also Macy's and a plethora of other high end stores right down the road 15 miles, inside the little local Post Office :) They have squeezed all those big department stores as well as specialy boutiques into that little building with a continuous un-interrupted supply of, everything! Not only do they have everything right there, they even accept returns! Thank the Good Lord;)
@ActionBob
Yous is not to reason why mate.
Yours is to just pay the bill and be quiet.
Not doing so could have undesirable consequences.
Didn't I see your darling wife wearingja tee shirt that read.
WARNING
For those that disagree with wife
I have a shotgun, shovel and an alibi.
HA HA HA HA HA HA
BOB

@ActionBob
Yous is not to reason why mate.
Yours is to just pay the bill and be quiet.
Not doing so could have undesirable consequences.
Didn't I see your darling wife wearingja tee shirt that read.
WARNING
For those that disagree with wife
I have a shotgun, shovel and an alibi.
HA HA HA HA HA HA
BOB
Bob she's much smarter than than that.

She has a pistol or rifle that doesn't make the mess a shotgun does.
And Bobcat Track skid loader instead of a shovel;)

Bob she's much smarter than than that.

She has a pistol or rifle that doesn't make the mess a shotgun does.
And Bobcat Track skid loader instead of a shovel;)
@ActionBob
Mess doesn't matter hoses clean that off.
Giving her a bobcat is just plain spoiling her. One advantage of the bobcat is you could ask her to clear the snow from the driveway while you are on the AH forum.
I hear you have a new definition of big game hunting.
You just tell the boss you are going hunting on your own
You would have to be big game to say that.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross