Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
US and South Africa
We‘ve all likely seen examples or at least pictures of two-headed animals in our own neck of the woods. (not sure if that’s a pun or not)
I’ve seen examples of cattle, deer, snakes, and the like here, but seeing this older pic of a two-headed whitetail fawn makes me curious about game animals elsewhere.

Does anyone have something to show?

I know, I could goggle, it but where’s the fun in that?

31CA20C6-F08D-4F6F-BC19-46366AFC75A1.jpeg

We‘ve all likely seen examples or at least pictures of two-headed animals in our own neck of the woods. (not sure if that’s a pun or not)
I’ve seen examples of cattle, deer, snakes, and the like here, but seeing this older pic of a two-headed whitetail fawn makes me curious about game animals elsewhere.

Does anyone have something to show?

I know, I could goggle, it but where’s the fun in that?

View attachment 365532
@RandyF
Mate we have two headed people in Tasmania but they are usually fixed at birth. They are easy to identify with that scar. I'm not 2 headed but some people call me Cyclops because I can be the most one eyed bastard you have ever come across on some things like my love of the 25 cals and the Whelen and my dislike of the 243.
Bob

bob
i was going to raise the subject of tasmania, but you beat me to it.
in tas, if you want to know how many people are there, you do a head count and divide by 2.
by the way, when you get a 280 you will be one eyed about that as well.
bruce.

bob
i was going to raise the subject of tasmania, but you beat me to it.
in tas, if you want to know how many people are there, you do a head count and divide by 2.
by the way, when you get a 280 you will be one eyed about that as well.
bruce.
@ bruce moulds
Forgot about a couple of 2 faced bitches is was married to and a few 2 face people I've met as well
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg