Randy F

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
US and South Africa
We‘ve all likely seen examples or at least pictures of two-headed animals in our own neck of the woods. (not sure if that’s a pun or not)
I’ve seen examples of cattle, deer, snakes, and the like here, but seeing this older pic of a two-headed whitetail fawn makes me curious about game animals elsewhere.

Does anyone have something to show?

I know, I could goggle, it but where’s the fun in that?

31CA20C6-F08D-4F6F-BC19-46366AFC75A1.jpeg

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
We‘ve all likely seen examples or at least pictures of two-headed animals in our own neck of the woods. (not sure if that’s a pun or not)
I’ve seen examples of cattle, deer, snakes, and the like here, but seeing this older pic of a two-headed whitetail fawn makes me curious about game animals elsewhere.

Does anyone have something to show?

I know, I could goggle, it but where’s the fun in that?

View attachment 365532
@RandyF
Mate we have two headed people in Tasmania but they are usually fixed at birth. They are easy to identify with that scar. I'm not 2 headed but some people call me Cyclops because I can be the most one eyed bastard you have ever come across on some things like my love of the 25 cals and the Whelen and my dislike of the 243.
Bob

bruce moulds

AH legend
Reaction score
bob
i was going to raise the subject of tasmania, but you beat me to it.
in tas, if you want to know how many people are there, you do a head count and divide by 2.
by the way, when you get a 280 you will be one eyed about that as well.
bruce.

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
bob
i was going to raise the subject of tasmania, but you beat me to it.
in tas, if you want to know how many people are there, you do a head count and divide by 2.
by the way, when you get a 280 you will be one eyed about that as well.
bruce.
@ bruce moulds
Forgot about a couple of 2 faced bitches is was married to and a few 2 face people I've met as well
Bob

Latest profile posts

Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.
Justbryan wrote on Rafter JK's profile.
Get Crazy Larry yet? Wishing I had shot Alpine Ibex too!
laurence burkin wrote on UKHunter's profile.
Hi the dude in the picture. It would be cool to know the area (genetics) of the stag you have in your profile picture. I am from New Zealand and shot a stag here that is almost identical, especially the throw backs. I can send you a photo to prove I'm genuine with my enquiry.