a new season

marksman

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
in these horrible covid times that we are locked down, or should l say some of us are it's good to get out and catch some fresh fish for the family, here in Victoria Australia on Port Phillip bay its the start of snapper season so l went out and had a look to see if the fish were about,
our state has recently bought out the professional netting licences in the bay and it has turned my area on the Bellarine peninsula into a bit of a mecca for fish like whiting and squid but snapper were what l was looking for
at the moment
in Victoria we are in lockdown and allowed to go 15klm from home so lucky me l am close enough to be able to go fishing staying within our specified covid 15klm limit
l did OK and found the fish and caught a few, enough for the missus to make my favourite fish pie

uUdtZsM.jpg
NkqcZe8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. Great that you could get out. Thanks for sharing.
Bruce

Good day fishing, sorry you are dealing with such a draconian government, we are dealing with the senile and incompetent hopefully they will all burn in hell for perpetrating this this on society.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross