A huge thanks to TNDave

Viral_SIGness

AH fanatic
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Messages
664
Reaction score
811
Location
Virginia USA
Media
28
Drove out and met up with @TNDave today, and did some horse trading. I was able to get the Reloader 16 & 17 that I've been needing, as well as some 6.5 bullets for my wife's rifle. Super nice guy, and I would recommend dealing with him to anyone.

Thanks again David!
 
Thanks @Viral_SIGness for the kind words. I can say the same for you. Instead of paying crazy high prices we all need to do a little horse trading so that none of us are lacking. I’m not a hoarder and couldn’t afford to before things went to crap and definitely can’t afford to now, but if I have something you need and can spare it I definitely will do some trading.
 
Great to see community members helping each other out in a pinch.
 
Great to see community members helping each other out in a pinch.
I had struck out trying to find Reloader 17 for months. I had some Varget David needed.

We have to look out for each other right now. Hoarders don't care, they buy the stuff out as soon as it comes available.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,851
Members
169,442
Latest member
ChangVardo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top