A huge thanks to TNDave

Viral_SIGness

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Drove out and met up with @TNDave today, and did some horse trading. I was able to get the Reloader 16 & 17 that I've been needing, as well as some 6.5 bullets for my wife's rifle. Super nice guy, and I would recommend dealing with him to anyone.

Thanks again David!

Thanks @Viral_SIGness for the kind words. I can say the same for you. Instead of paying crazy high prices we all need to do a little horse trading so that none of us are lacking. I’m not a hoarder and couldn’t afford to before things went to crap and definitely can’t afford to now, but if I have something you need and can spare it I definitely will do some trading.

Great to see community members helping each other out in a pinch.

Great to see community members helping each other out in a pinch.
I had struck out trying to find Reloader 17 for months. I had some Varget David needed.

We have to look out for each other right now. Hoarders don't care, they buy the stuff out as soon as it comes available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasRof

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.