A custom 30-06 Springfield Target Rifle

Jefferry404

AH fanatic
Joined
Sep 17, 2023
Messages
860
Reaction score
2,003
Location
Mountains in Colorado
gunsmith thought I should have something different than DGRs, so I ended up with this...
The scope is an original Unertl 16x with adjustable parallax. Kinda like sighting thru a straw:)
But when that gets old, it has an original Redfield aperture sight with Globe front sight.
Not quite a plains game getup...

spg_rgt.jpg


sf_lft.jpg


spg_scope.jpg

pretty piece of french walnut

spg_rgt_butt.jpg
 
Awesome. I would love a Pre-64 built similarly to somewhat resemble the rifle Carlos Hathcock used during his 66 tour.
 
There a lot of fine shotguns out there that are now jealous of the fine piece of wood on that rifle.
 
After reading about Carlos Hathcock, I always wanted to try shooting such rifle, with unertl scope.
Beautiful rifle.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,341
Members
169,340
Latest member
YoungBarr1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top