9,3x64

nsok

AH veteran
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
240
Reaction score
24
Deals & offers
1
Media
11
Hi everybody,

First of all sorry for my English. I am from Spain and today is my first day in this forum.

Could someone tell me, from your experience, with which other calibers can be compared the 9,3x64 recoil? and if you know other brands apart from RWS and sologne that comercialize this cartrige?

Thank you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ch1
Welcome to the forum nsok.

Nor from my experience but from general balistics I would suguest that the 9.3x64 is on a par with the 375H&H.

Von Gruff.
 
Lp!

I am also the owner of the gun in this caliber. With it I am very pleased. There is no better medicine for a large boar or red stag. I use 19 gram UNI classic bullet from RWS. Scope is Zeiss Classic 3- 12x56 whit German 4.

29lb4up.jpg


Lovski zdravo
Hunting hello
Janez L
 

Attachments

  • 29lb4up.jpg
    29lb4up.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 325
Beautifu gun, Janez L! Really nice wood!
 
I find mine has a little less recoil then my 375 H&H.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,320
Members
169,524
Latest member
hunverealo1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top