7mm Rem Mag Ammo

Bwaybuilder

AH fanatic
AH member
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
525
Reaction score
447
Location
VIRGINIA
Hunted
South Africa
2 sealed boxes Extreme Custom 160 Nosler Accubond
2 full boxes Barnes 150 TTSX
1 box 12 (5 brass) Barnes 150 TTSX
1 full box Hornady 162 ELD
1 full box Hornady 154 SP

Asking $400 shipped
20241020_080800.jpg
20241020_080940.jpg
20241020_080926.jpg
20241020_080945.jpg
 
If you're willing to split it up, I'd be interested in a price on all the Barnes.
 
I may be interested in the ELD-X and Extreme's
 
I would take the Hornady Spire Points.
 
Extreme Custom Ammo - SOLD
Hornady ELD - SOLD
Hornady SP - SOLD

Barnes still available
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,035
Members
169,888
Latest member
Sonia16980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top