7 July

Congrats on surviving another year, Sir. May you have many, many more.
 
Dr Ray I’d be goin water Buffalo hunting, or maybe a camel?

Was to go but a bloody lockdown and quarantine came about![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]☹️☹️☹️
 
Happy Birthday Ray. May you have many more!
 
Happy Bday in 2.5 hours from now!
You can celebrate in my time zone too.
 
Happy Birthday Dr Ray!
 
Hope the day has been good for you and have you (or Brenda) have plans to make the evening even better
 
Happy 40th doc...................FWB
 
It’s the looks and the energy you project. I , however, have remained 39....FWB
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,734
Members
169,131
Latest member
Johnatajames
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top